Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Owens sweet little smile :)

Owen LOVES his daddy! Any time Nephi is in the room Owen grins from ear to ear! He wont even have to be doing anything to get a smile or a giggle from Owen! Most days ill have to sing songs, jump around, make silly faces, etc. just to get him to smile and laugh.  At nights we put Owen in his toy to exhaust all his energy before bed time... instead of playing with his toys he will stare at his daddy and just giggle is little head off. I love watching them together. It makes a long stressful day all worth it. I love my boys:)

2 comments:

  1. He's so cute! What a big smile! Yes, Lindsy, it is so true that those cute, sweet moments make all those long, stressful days at home completely worth it! Look forward to seeing ya'll next week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lindsy, my name is Sunni. Your awesome husband was my trainer at Golds. I just wanted to introduce myself so it didn't seem as though I was stalking your blog. Owen is so cute!! I must say the name Owen is so awesome. I love it!! I wish you and your family the best in St. George!! If you want to see who I am my blog is www.the-archies.blogspot.com . Have fun!!

    Sunni

    ReplyDelete


Owen loves his toys!

Owen loves his toys!
toys toys toys!

Silly Boy!

Silly Boy!
this is owens new thing! Ha! I have no idea what he is trying to do!

My Boys:)

My Boys:)