Thursday, December 29, 2011

Yes we're alive

Ok ....I am officially the worst updater EVER! Ha. I made up the excuse that I had two babies and didn't have any time.. well my kids are pretty easy so that excuse failed. Then I decided that nobody reads my blog so why update. Well everyone that I have talked to lately has told me that they are sick of looking at my wedding pictures so I guess that excuse was pretty lame too. Finally, I made up my mind that I wasn't going to update because our computer takes a year to load, well we got a computer for Christmas so I am finally out of excuses. I like updating my blog and want to have a little personal journal to share with others but I kind of got out of the groove of updating. So for my "new years resolution",  I am going to try and update at least once a month! If not more :) I can do this!Its a pretty easy resolution which I like. I'm not into the whole losing weight and working out goals.. ha. Ok...enough pointless typing and onto my family!

We are all doing so great! The boys are growing and are the joy of my life and the reason for my back aches, sore legs, greasy hair, dirty house, and early mornings! Oh, I love them so much!
Owen is now 19 months and growing so much. He is learning new words everyday and turning more into a little boy. Some of his favorite things to do are coloring, vacuuming, playing at the park, and throwing balls. Owen is such a great big brother. He loves to bring Kyron toys and help me feed him. We do have to keep our eyes on him because he likes to share his snacks. Haha.

Kyron is still our sweet little angel. He is now 7 months. We have just started feeding him baby food and he LOVES it! He is such a sweet little boy. He isn't crawling yet but I can tell he is trying. Kyron loves to play with toys.  I can already tell he is going to be the type of kid who can play with toys for hours. Owen never liked toys.

Nephi is busy working right now waiting for school to start in a couple of weeks. We have really enjoyed having daddy around more these last couple of weeks. Nephi recently started working for Deseret First Credit Union and is really enjoying it. We are very grateful for such a good job. Nephi is such a great father and husband! I am lucky to have him :)

Since I haven't posted in forever I am going to upload a bunch of pictures to update you a little more on life. Enjoy!

We decided to go visit uncle Lehi and uncle Cade in October. We had a blast and so did the boys!







This year for Halloween Owen was able to understand it a little bit more. Well, he knew that if he ran up to complete strangers in a silly outfit, they would give him candy! Owen was a dinosaur and Kyron was a monkey.









Crazy babies and best Buds!












For Thanksgiving this year we went to Texas to spend time with Nephi's family! We were originally going to go down for Christmas but Nephi got a new job and wouldn't be able to miss work so we decided to surprise his family for Thanksgiving! They had no idea we were coming! We had a blast and wish we could spend more time with them. We love you guys!

















Last but not least Christmas! We spent Christmas here is St. George. It was a really great Christmas! Owen and Kyron both had a great time opening presents! I wasn't able to get many pictures because my camera was full. But here are a few!













No comments:

Post a Comment


Owen loves his toys!

Owen loves his toys!
toys toys toys!

Silly Boy!

Silly Boy!
this is owens new thing! Ha! I have no idea what he is trying to do!

My Boys:)

My Boys:)