Tuesday, April 12, 2011

OWEN IS WALKING!!

What a fun and exciting time for Nephi and I! A few days ago we stood Owen up on his feet and he just started walking! We both got so excited we couldn't handle it! We made him walk and walk and walk until the poor kid couldn't move anymore!




 Owen is a little ball of energy! He is always on the move getting into something. People always ask me how I  keep up with him being pregnant and my answer is, "I don't". There are days where I will stick him in his car seat and drive around just so I can have a little break from trying to chase him around the house. He is such an amazing blessing and joy to my life, but by the end of the day I cannot tell you how excited I am to put him in his crib and kiss him goodnight! :)

Random pics-




Owen LOVES to vacuum:) He is a very quick learner and can
imitate anything that we do. So, this is him trying to vacuum
 the wood floor :) He isn't making any progress but he sure
 is trying haha!  
 

Just like every other baby, Owen loves to get into the
kitchen cabinets. We have had only one accident and thankfully
he didn't get hurt. He pulled out the liquid measuring cups,
 shattering them everywhere. He looked up at me with the
 biggest grin on his face. He thinks it is pretty cool when
he does something bad.  


Owen loves to ride in uncle Lehi's wheelchair!



This is Owen taking his first bubble bath. He thought it was
 pretty cool for a second then got sick of it and was ready
 to get out!


This is what Nephi and I do when we need a little break :)


Daddy and Owen swimming!


Owen doesn't like to be fed. The only problem with him
feeding himself is that he would rather play with his
 food than eat it :)



Neither one of us wanted to pick him up when he had
potatoes covering his whole body, so we just poured a
 little water over his head to clean him off. He thought
 it was pretty funny!
 


1 comment:

  1. Yea Owen! He's not supposed to be old enough to walk! I can't wait to see you guys...he'll be all over the place by then! The cakes are awesome (you saw my pathetic last minute cake :) Hope that all is well!

    ReplyDelete


Owen loves his toys!

Owen loves his toys!
toys toys toys!

Silly Boy!

Silly Boy!
this is owens new thing! Ha! I have no idea what he is trying to do!

My Boys:)

My Boys:)