Sunday, May 29, 2011

Owens First Birthday!



My little man is one! It's crazy how fast time flies by! Owen had a fun first birthday! He woke up and had his first birthday pancake, took a long bubble bath, went to the park for lunch and had his first happy meal, then had a swimming party and bbq. I think his favorite part of the day was swimming with his daddy! Now I think he expects everyday to be like that day haha! 

Playing instead of eating his pancake! :)

His first birthday cake!

He didn't really understand how to open the presents
but once I opened them he loved what was inside! 

They had a blast swimming!

Mmmm! he loved the cake:)

No comments:

Post a Comment


Owen loves his toys!

Owen loves his toys!
toys toys toys!

Silly Boy!

Silly Boy!
this is owens new thing! Ha! I have no idea what he is trying to do!

My Boys:)

My Boys:)