Sunday, May 29, 2011

Our Newest Addition!

Kyron Ty Tipa


There are so many blessings that come with having a baby.. Joy, peace, happiness, love, and with this sweet little angel lots and lots of sleep! Kyron has slept completely through the night since day one. Nephi keeps telling me to just enjoy it but I cant keep myself from waking up in a panic because he hasn't gotten up to eat. We call Kyron our angel child because he never cries! I think the only time I have heard him cry is while I change his diaper. He has made having two babies very easy! Throughout the day I just let Kyron sit in his swing while I play and take care of Owen. Owen has been very sweet with Kyron. He LOVES to kiss him on the head over and over again. The only problem is when Owen gets too excited because then he just want to hit or tug on him. Everything has been going very well and we feel so blessed to have two amazing, healthy, sweet little boys. 




7 lb 8 oz 20 and 1/2 inches long



Owen giving Kyron a kiss :)



He is such a long skinny baby



1 comment:

  1. Yea! So glad to see some pictures...Beautiful babies! I am jealous about the sleep you have been awarded. I haven't slept in 9 years! My kids are crazy! We love you guys and are very proud of you both!

    ReplyDelete


Owen loves his toys!

Owen loves his toys!
toys toys toys!

Silly Boy!

Silly Boy!
this is owens new thing! Ha! I have no idea what he is trying to do!

My Boys:)

My Boys:)