Friday, April 13, 2012

Easter Fun

Easter weekend was a lot a fun! On Friday the kids and I went to an Easter egg hunt with some friends and then lunch afterwords. Owen first thought that the eggs were balls so he would just pick them up and chuck them. Then he noticed that when they hit the ground candy would fly out so he would then eat the candy off the ground...Yummy!
Kyron watching from the stroller. There were too
many kids for him to get down and play.

I just had to add this picture... I have no idea who
chose this costume but it was freaky!

Owen loved his balloon hat!


Owen and his cute buddy Wyatt


On Sunday the boys woke up and found their Easter baskets that the Easter bunny brought. they both were so excited to wake up to candy and toys! After church we went to my grandmas house and had a yummy lunch and big Easter egg hunt! Kyron was so cute finding eggs. He would find one, inspect it, and then put it back where he found it. Oh my sweet little baby! All in all Easter was a blast! both the boys enjoyed playing with friends and family.





No comments:

Post a Comment


Owen loves his toys!

Owen loves his toys!
toys toys toys!

Silly Boy!

Silly Boy!
this is owens new thing! Ha! I have no idea what he is trying to do!

My Boys:)

My Boys:)