Sunday, April 29, 2012

Tipa Family Fun Day!

Nephi and I try to do something different and fun every weekend with the kids and call it Tipa Family Fun Day! This weekend we split into groups at Walmart, me with Kyron and Nephi with Owen. We each had ten dollars for food and five dollars for an activity! It was a lot of fun:) We ended up with homemade pizza, mexican cheese dip (our family fav), home made jalapeno poppers, and home made ice cream! it was a yummy dinner! And for the activity we decorated wooden cars and then got Phase Ten for us. We had such a great night:)








2 comments:

  1. Remember that time I saw you rolling down a hill haha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my gosh I love you guys! I need your cell # asap:)

    ReplyDelete


Owen loves his toys!

Owen loves his toys!
toys toys toys!

Silly Boy!

Silly Boy!
this is owens new thing! Ha! I have no idea what he is trying to do!

My Boys:)

My Boys:)