Friday, July 6, 2012

Birthdays, Family Vacation, and the 4th!

It's been a while since I last updated. Once I get behind, I kind of give up... but I'm back and am going to sum up our exciting events over the last few months. First of all, my babies turned a year older. I can't believe how fast time flies by. I love these two boys so much and love watching them grow. They bring so much joy to our family.
They both have developed such cute little personalities. Kyron has always been the happiest baby and is always smiling. He does have a temper though. If something happens that he does not like, he will throw his body on the ground and shake uncontrollably. He is a very picky eater. There are times I have to make three different meals before I can get him to eat. He loves milk and bread. Refuses to walk alone. He has a walker that he loves to push around the house. Anything that is in his way, he will put in the basket of his walker. It's so cute! He will play with his toys forever. He loves cars and balls,  has no hair. and loves his brother.

Owen his such a silly boy. He loves to have all the attention on him. He is such a peace maker and never wants anyone to be sad or mad. Has the best kisses. Loves to swing. Will seriously eat anything we give him. Favorite food is Pizza and Cafe Rio. Loves his brother so much. Loves to dance and sing. Is just starting to get a lot of sass. Loves to watch cartoons. Some of his favorites are Micky Mouse Clubhouse, Doc McStuffins, and Lion King. Doesn't like to play alone. I have to constantly be playing with him, but I don't mind! Mommy's little boy.

For their birthday, we had a Disney themed birthday party. We had friends and family over for a bbq. Since they love all things sweet, I made a dessert/candy table. They LOVED it!

Birthday Breakfast!






Dessert/Candy Table 
I kinda went all out, but it's been my new hobby!

Disney Cake

I handmade these characters out of Fondant











Cade, Lehi and Preston even made it down! 


Owen couldn't wait to open his presents, so he 
got a head start while we were eating.

Cool Batman castle! He loves it.

This is a cool view of our back yard.
It's what sold us on this apartment! 

The sand box was a hit! Thanks Grandma!

Pinata time! Nephi wasn't too happy about the cupcake! Ha!

Wyatt new what he was doing!







3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok...I'm having "comment difficulties." I posted a comment and then deleted it...so here goes again! I am so glad that you posted! Your boys are growing too fast. They are adorable! I wish we were all closer so the kids could play. You have such an amazing talent with all of your decorating...and even with all the sugar, you still look fantastic! Ha! Love to you all from us!

    ReplyDelete
  3. loved everything about their bday party! you did such a good job on that cake, and all the food and treats!

    ReplyDelete


Owen loves his toys!

Owen loves his toys!
toys toys toys!

Silly Boy!

Silly Boy!
this is owens new thing! Ha! I have no idea what he is trying to do!

My Boys:)

My Boys:)